Baby's Breath


I'm gearing up to help a friend plan her wedding this weekend, suuuuper exciting! It's in May, so she has quite a bit of time left, but is beginning to think about save the dates, which means she might as well have the overall look planned out. I think it's so nice to have a matching invitation suite (save the dates, invites, rsvps, name cards, etc) possibly just because I'm a graphics person and wedding things are soooo much fun, but it certainly gives it a more put-together feel.

For inspiration, I've been looking though some old wedding planning photos of mine (ha, old, it was literally like 4 months ago) and found these baby's breath boutonnieres and bouquets. We ended up going with a much brighter palette (wildflowers and things from my mom's garden) but aren't these little guys cute?